- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage
- Beit She’an: One of the oldest cities in Israel, over 20 layers of human civilisation are tucked away inside its large ancient mound.
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscape, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages.
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset.
During this eight-day tour, discover the incredible highlights of Israel. Arriving in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, go ‘low’ and see the Dead Sea, visit ancient archaeological ruins and charming villages. Then discover Jerusalem and its history and enjoy a wine tour and a local Israeli winery. Select between a basic bed-and-breakfast basis or enjoy included dinners on the half-board option.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Beer Sheba – Masada & Dead Sea – Jerusalem (305 Kms – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem: Old City
Day 5: Jerusalem – Beit She’an – Nazareth – Galilee (270 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Galilee: Golan Heights & Around The Sea Of Galilee
Day 7: Galilee – Acre – Haifa – Caesarea – Tel Aviv (124 Kms - 2 Hrs)
Day 8: Departure Tel Aviv
- 07 nights’ accommodation
- B&B option: 7 breakfasts
- Half-board option: 7 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departure
- Operated with English-speaking guide on all touring days on shared basis
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- All entrance fees and visits indicated as included: short visit to Jaffa, visit to Megiddo, Church of the Annunciation, visit to the Wedding Church in Cana, visit to the excavations of Beit She’an, visit to the Qumran Caves, cable car in Masada and visit to its excavations, King Herod's palace and synagogue, visit to the tomb of King David; visit to the Israel Museum, Knesset and campus of Hebrew University in Jerusalem, visit to Bethlehem, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of the Agony, the Museum's Shrine of the Book containing the famous Dead Sea scrolls, visit to the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Christian holy sites, visit to a former Syrian fortification, wine tasting, visit to the ruins of a synagogue, visit to old Crusader outpost in Acre, sightseeing tour of Haifa, visit to the port, the Roman theatre in Caesarea, city tour of Tel Aviv.
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunch and diners throughout the tour
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Porterage at airport
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 8 Days Highlights Of Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
8 Days Highlights Of Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 8 Days Highlights Of Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.