- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 2-80 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36838
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the old city of Jerusalem
- Discover Petra, the UNESCO-listed ancient city
- Sail and sightsee on the Nile aboard an all-inclusive cruise ship
- Visit Luxor, the Pyramids of Giza and many more stunning sites
We begin in Israel, where (amongst other spots) you will explore Bethlehem, famed as the birthplace of Jesus Christ, and visit the Church of Nativity, which is of major religious significance for Christians.
Jordan is our next stop. Discover the ancient city of Petra by walking through a narrow kilometer-long gorge, surrounded by cliff walls with heights up to 80 meters. Be amazed by the dazzling colors of ravishing rocks looming above you.
The ancient Egyptian experience is up next. Visit Kom Ombo, Luxor, and the Great Pyramids of Giza, the oldest standing wonder of the world, as well as the mighty Sphinx. All of this is done with a professional English-speaking tour guide and in comfortable, luxurious hotels.
Please see the itinerary for the full list of all the places and sites visited on this stunning package tour!
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
Day 3: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
Day 4: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Day 5: Amman, Overnight Dead Sea
Day 6: Petra
Day 7: Petra, Aqaba, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Flight from Cairo to Aswan – Aswan tour – Nile Cruise
Day 10: Kom ombo and Edfu – Nile Cruise
Day 11: Luxor – Nile Cruise
Day 12: East Bank tour, flight to Cairo, Overnight Cairo
Day 13: Departure
- 12 nights hotel or cruise accommodation as described in itinerary
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Economy flight ticket Aqaba/Cairo
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
- English speaking driver in Israel
- English speaking driver in Petra
- Local English-speaking guide in Petra "2 Hours"
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- English speaking guide on the Nile Cruise
- All airport transfers and tours in all cities by AC Vehicle
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites
- Entry visa to Israel, Jordan and Egypt
- Departure taxes
- International flight
- Tips (recommended)
- Departure taxes
- Earn US$ 207+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.