- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem: Israel’s capital city is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
- Beit She’an: One of the oldest cities in Israel, over 20 layers of human civilisation are tucked away inside its large ancient mound.
- Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscape, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages.
- Tel Aviv: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with topnotch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset.
During this eleven-day tour, discover the incredible highlights of Israel and Jordan. Arriving in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, go ‘low’ and see the Dead Sea, visit ancient archaeological ruins and charming villages. Then discover Jerusalem and its history and enjoy a wine tour and a local Israeli winery. Select between a basic bed-and-breakfast basis or enjoy included dinners on the half-board option.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Beer Sheba – Masada And Dead Sea – Jerusalem (304 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem: Old City
Day 5: Jerusalem - Beit She'an – Nazareth – Galilee (267 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Galilee: Golan Heights And Around Sea Of Galilee
Day 7: Galilee - Acre – Haifa – Caesarea – Tel Aviv (124 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 8: Tel Aviv - Jordan – Jerash – Amman (260 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Amman - Petra (230 Km - 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Petra - Madaba – Mount Nebo – Tel Aviv (452 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 11: Departure Tel Aviv
- 10 nights' accommodation.
- B&B Option: 10 breakfasts
- Half-board option: 10 breakfasts and 9 dinners
- Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departure
- Operated with Government licensed English-speaking guide on all touring days on shared basis
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- All entrance fees and visit indicated as included: short visit of Jaffa, visit excavations of Beit Shean, Cable car in Masada, Visit excavation, King Herod's palace, synagogue, visit tomb of King David, Visit Israel Museum, visit Bethlehem, The Garden of Gethsemane, Museum's Shrine of the Book with famous Dead Sea scrolls, visit Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, tomb of King Davis, Church of the Nativity, Church of the Annunciation and the carpentry workshop of Joseph, visit former Syrian fortification, tour wine tasting, visit ruins of synagogue & Peter's house at Capernaum, visit old Crusader from Acre, sightseeing tour in Haifa, visit port, roman theatre, city tour in Tel Aviv.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Lunches and beverages with meals
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 11 Days Highlights Of Israel And Jordan (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
11 Days Highlights Of Israel And Jordan (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 11 Days Highlights Of Israel And Jordan (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.