- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- Tel Aviv
A fascinating tour of the Holy Land, this 8 day exploration of Israel takes in many of the ancient and important historical and religious sites of this unique country. We will experience the cosmopolitan buzz of Tel Aviv before moving on to the excavations of Caesarea and Megiddo and the beautiful port of Haifa. We then take a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum and also visit Tabgha and Mount of the Beatitudes as well as the beautiful Golan Heights. We move on to Nazareth before continuing south along the shores of the River of Jordan to Jerusalem where we will explore both the Old City and the New City before visiting Bethlehem. After a drive through the Judean Desert to Qumran we will head to the shore of the Dead Sea to float on the strange salty waters.
Day 1 : Arrive into Tel Aviv. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Caesarea, Megiddo, Haifa, Acre
Day 3 : Tiberias, Capernaum, Banias
Day 4 : Nazareth, Beit Shean
Day 5 : Jerusalem - Old City
Day 6 : Jerusalem – New City and Bethlehem
Day 7 : Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
Day 8 : Departure airport transfer
- All accommodation in 4-star hotels (upgrades available)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- English speaking guide during touring days
- All site entry fee's
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Bookmundi is partner with Encounters Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 93 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 04 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Biblical Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Biblical Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.