- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore some of the must see cities in Iran including Isfahan, Yazd & Shiraz
- Travel to Meymand, believed to be among the oldest settlements on the Iranian Plateau
- Visit nomadic tribes in their villages. Learn more about their lifestyle & culture
- Enjoying breathtaking views of the Zagros Mountains
We will drive you to Poshtkooh Mogouie from Tehran on the second day of the tour. Explore the areas used by Bakhtiari nomads as their summer pastures. Spend a couple of days with the nomads and learn more about the lifestyle of people belonging to different ethnic groups like Bakhtiari, Qashqaie and Maymand.
Also included is a visit to Khouye and Maymand villages, where you can experience the authentic culture of Iranian villages. Enjoy amazing scenery of rural Iran as you explore some of the country's most remote areas with your tour guide. See the magnificent Zagros Mountains. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Arrive in Tehran
Day 2: Tehran – Poshtkooh
Day 3: Khouye village
Day 4: Khouye – Isfahan
Day 5: Isfahan
Day 6: Isfahan – Varzaneh
Day 7: Varzaneh – Yazd
Day 8: Explore Yazd
Day 9: Yazd – Kerman
Day 10: Kerman – Maymand
Day 11: Maymand – Shiraz
Day 12: Explore Shiraz & visit a traditional village
Day 13: Naqsh-e Rostam, Persepolis & Shiraz departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 10 dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on a twin-share basis
- Pickup transfer only
- All transport as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the monuments, mosques and gardens in the itinerary
- International flights
- Iran visa charges
- Drop-off transfer
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.