- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 6
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia
- Take a stroll in Fin Garden, whose landscaping principles go back to Cyrus the Great
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Shiraz, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis. However, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
Day 1: Tehran arrival
Day 2: Tehran sightseeing tour
Day 3: Tehran – Kashan – Isfahan (5 hours, 465 km)
Day 4: Isfahan
Day 5: Isfahan – Shiraz (5 hours and 45 minutes)
Day 6: Shiraz – Tehran (flight)
Day 7: Tehran departure
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- Domestic flight (Shiraz - Tehran)
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Land travel by air-conditioned coaches
- English-speaking tour guide
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- International air fares, taxes and surcharges
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry or phone calls
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- Visa code application fees
- Visa costs
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote: The check-in time at the starting hotel is 2:00 pm. According to your arrival time, if you need to check in earlier that 2:00 pm, you must book an extra day