Iranian Culture and Heritage Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 15-90 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15593
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion
- Travel to Isfahan, enjoy the beauty of its Persian architecture
Starting in Tehran by a comfortable couch, you will journey through beautiful landscapes and some of the world’s oldest archaeological sites, arid mountains, and rural villages. You will learn about the traditions and cultures of a land whose influence felt for thousands of years. Welcome to the once-forbidden land of Persia.
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Meybod, Naein, Isfahan, Kashan, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis; though, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
Day 1: Tehran (arrival)
Day 2: Tehran – Shiraz (flight)
Day 3: Shiraz
Day 4: Shiraz – Yazd (5 hours 440km)
Day 5: Yazd
Day 6: Yazd – Nain – Isfahan (4 hours 320 km)
Day 7: Isfahan
Day 8: Isfahan – Kashan – Tehran (5 hours 440 km)
Day 9: Tehran (departure)
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- 8 nights' accommodation in standard-grade hotels
- Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight (Shiraz - Tehran)
- English-speaking tour guides
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- Visa code application fees
- Visa charges
- International flight tickets
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Save US$ 59 today.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote: The check-in time at the starting hotel is 2:00 pm. According to your arrival time, if you need to check in earlier that 2:00 pm, you must book an extra day
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- Could we upgrade our hotels from the standard listed?
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.
- Is there much free-time for shopping or visiting a modern mall?
Which countries should I visit in Asia?
Asia has more than enough destinations to meet every traveler’s needs and desires. If you are into adventure, look no further than the mighty Himalayas. Go on an exhilarating hike to the base camp of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world, or head for the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh instead. Thailand, with its blend of dazzling nightlife, rich history, and striking monuments, is the perfect destination not just for those who wish to let their hair down but also for travelers looking forward to being part of a memorable cultural experience.
Go on a tour to Cambodia, home to the monumental Angkor Wat, if you are into off-the-beaten-path destinations, or choose a Japan tour if you wish to discover how traditions and modernity can be seamlessly blended. The Maldives, with its numerous islands and beaches, is sure to provide you with countless opportunities to kick back on sandy stretches, swim in turquoise waters, and go island-hopping, while the rainforests of Malaysia and Indonesia are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts.