- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion
- Travel to Isfahan, enjoy the beauty of its Persian architecture
Starting in Tehran by a comfortable couch, you will journey through beautiful landscapes and some of the world’s oldest archaeological sites, arid mountains, and rural villages. You will learn about the traditions and cultures of a land whose influence felt for thousands of years. Welcome to the once-forbidden land of Persia.
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Naein, Meybod, Yazd, Shiraz, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis; though, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Tehran
Day 3: Tehran – Kashan – Isfahan (5 hours, 465 km)
Day 4: Isfahan
Day 5: Isfahan – Naein – Yazd (4 hour 315 km)
Day 6: Yazd
Day 7: Yazd – Shiraz (5 hours and 20 minutes, 450 km)
Day 8: Shiraz – Tehran (flight)
Day 9: Tehran (departure)
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- 8 nights' accommodation in standard-grade hotels
- Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight (Shiraz - Tehran)
- English-speaking tour guides
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Visa code application fees
- Visa charges
- International flight tickets
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Note: The check-in time at the starting hotel is 2:00 pm. According to your arrival time, if you need to check in earlier that 2:00 pm, you must book an extra day