- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Shop for produce in a lively Iranian bazaar, prepare the food alongside local cooks and then feast on a fivecourse meal of ageold secret recipes with your new friends.
- Enjoy a picnic in one of Iran’s women’sonly parks, one of the few places women can enjoy the sunshine without a hijab.
- Immerse yourself in rural nomadic life on a beautifully remote homestay with the Qashqai people. Enjoy a meal, sing songs, try on the local dress, and give breadbaking a go.
- Step inside the fascinating hidden world of an Iranian beauty salon. You’ll see that these are oases for many local women, providing a safe space for them to relax and (literally) let their hair down.
Discover culture and comradery from the perspective of local women on this female-only expedition in Iran. Spend 12 days exploring with a local female leader and a group of female travellers and partake in a range of experiences otherwise off limits to mixed gender groups. Step inside the hidden world of an Iranian beauty salon, wander through a women-only park, and travel by public transport in the women-only carriage of the metro, local buses and an overnight train. Experience rural nomadic life with Qashqai people, meet female entrepreneurs and learn secret recipes from those in the know. This trip will expose you to a range of fascinating local women – young and old, religious and secular, conservative and liberal.
Before booking on this trip we recommend that you read the ‘Safety’ section in the Essential Trip Information regarding special safety considerations for Iran trips.
Plenty to see and greatly organized.
Incredible guide who took us through a lot of the culture, history and day-to-day of this unique country.
Some infrastructure limitations, but nothing too bad when it comes to these unusual territories.”
- Hotel (10 nights), Home Stay (1 night)
- 11 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Metro , Train Private Vehicle
- Tehran - Welcome Dinner
- Tehran -Treasury of National Jewels
- Tehran - Market shopping & Persian cooking class
- Tehran - Orientation walk
- Yazd - Jameh Mosque of Yazd
- Yazd - Amir Chakmaq
- Yazd - Water Museum
- Yazd -Zoroastrian Lunch and Village Visit
- Yazd - Fire Temple and Towers of Silence visit
- Abarkouh - Ice Houses
- Shiraz - Shahcheragh guided tour
- Shiraz - Women's only park
- Shiraz - Women's only Yoga Class
- Shiraz - Bakery visit
- Shiraz - Nasir al Molk Mosque
- Shiraz - Vakil Bazaar
- Shiraz -Carpet Work Shop
- Persepolis - Entrance and Guided tour
- Shiraz - Home cooked meal
- Shiraz - Women's only Beauty Salon
- Esfahan - Khaju & Si-o-seh Pol Bridges
- Esfahan - Esfahan Music Museum
- Esfahan - Imam Square
- Esfahan - Shah Mosque
- Esfahan - Sheik Lotfallah Mosque
- Esfahan - Ali Qapu Palace
- Any international flights to/from Tehran are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iran: Women's Expedition tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 90 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iran: Women's Expedition tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iran: Women's Expedition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iran: Women's Expedition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers