- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried
- Experience northern, central & southern Iran
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Tabriz, Kandovan, Shiraz, Yazd, Meybod, Naein, Isfahan and Kashan, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis; though, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
And finally and most importantly, a comprehensive historical overview of Persia's past amidst the backdrop of its timeless present.”
Day 1: TEHRAN
Day 2: TEHRAN
Day 3: TEHRAN – TABRIZ (FLIGHT) 1H 40 MIN
Day 4: TABRIZ
Day 5: TABRIZ – KANDOVAN – TABRIZ 2 H 10 MIN (115 KM)
Day 6: TABRIZ – SHIRAZ (FLIGHT)
Day 7: SHIRAZ
Day 8: SHIRAZ – YAZD 5 H 15 MIN (449 KM)
Day 9: YAZD
Day 10: YAZD – ISFAHAN 3 H 46 MIN (323 KM)
Day 11: ISFAHAN
Day 12: ISFAHAN
Day 13: ISFAHAN – KASHAN – TEHRAN 5 H (460 KM)
Day 14: TEHRAN (DEPARTURE)
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- Domestic flight (Tehran - Tabriz, Tabriz - Shiraz)
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Overland journey in air-conditioned coaches
- English-speaking tour guides
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- International air fares, taxes and surcharges
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry or phone calls
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- Visa code fee
- Visa costs
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote: The check-in time at the starting hotel is 2:00 pm. According to your arrival time, if you need to check in earlier that 2:00 pm, you must book an extra day