- Desert safaris
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Journey through a vast ocean sands in the Rig Jenn Desert
- Visit Yazd, one of Iran’s oldest continuously inhabited towns
- Explore the ruins of the legendary city of Persepolis, the capital of Darius the Great
- See some of the major sights of Tehran
Continue your journey to Isfahan, the 17th-century capital of the Safavid empire that was, back then, one of the world’s greatest cities – architecturally striking and wealthy beyond imagination. Head for the nearby Rig Jenn Desert, a vast area of sand dunes in Iran's central desert, and enjoy a desert safari.
Get the chance to visit Garmeh, a village located in the Mesr Desert, and learn how people live in one of the most inhospitable places in the world. Stay at a local's house and get the opportunity to learn more about their culture and way of living. See the giant wind towers of Yazd next and travel to Shiraz, probably the most well known of all the ancient Persian cities and home to the tomb of the great Persian poet Hafiz.
End your trip in Tehran with a city sightseeing tour. We will drop you off at Imam Khomeini International Airport according to your flight schedule. for more about this trip, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tehran arrival
Day 2: Tehran – Kashan
Day 3: Kashan - Abyaneh – Isfahan
Day 4: Isfahan
Day 5: Isfahan: free day
Day 6: Rig Jenn Desert
Day 7: Mesr Desert
Day 8: Garmeh
Day 9: Garmeh - Kharanagh - Yazd
Day 10: Yazd
Day 11: Yazd - Shiraz
Day 12: Shiraz
Day 13: Shiraz - Tehran (flight)
Day 14: Tehran
Day 15: TEHRAN (DEPARTURE)
- Pickup and drop off from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- Domestic flight from Shiraz to Tehran
- Accommodation in standard-grade hotels
- Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- Services of an experienced Iranian guide throughout the tour
- Meals: 15 breakfasts, 0 lunches, and 1 dinner
- International air fares, taxes and surcharges
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry or phone calls
- Visa authorization number and cost
- Tips to local guides and drivers
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.