- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world
- Spend a day in Isfahan. See the tombs of Saadi and Hafez
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia
- Travel to Pasargadae, the final resting place of Cyrus the Great
The Iran Train Tour is an iconic experience of discovering the story of Persia. This all-inclusive adventure will take you through richly diverse landscapes, cultures, and heritage sites.
The Iran Train Tour offers unique excursions with tours ranging from the beloved Iranian cities such as Isfahan, well known for its beautiful historic architecture and magnificent Persian gardens that trace their design principles to the days of Shah Abbas, to Pasargadae and Persepolis, the cities of the Achaemenid Empire that rank among the world’s greatest cities of antiquity. The Iran Train Tour also includes a visit to Yazd which is very well known for its Zoroastrian fire temples, Persian handicrafts, and its high-quality confectioneries.
Over a week, The Iran train tour will delight all of your senses as you travel through Iran to reveal the pearl of Persia. During the day, the train provides a warm, naturally lit observation area. Here you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while taking in the scenery.
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Tehran – Savadkooh (train)
Day 3: Tehran – Yazd (train)
Day 4: Yazd
Day 5: Yazd – Meybod – Kharanaq Village – Saadat Shahr (road)
Day 6: Pasargadae – Persepolis – Shiraz (road)
Day 7: Shiraz tour & transfer to Isfahan (train)
Day 8: Isfahan
Day 9: Isfahan – Tehran (bus)
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport. Private Life Train (the only 5-star Iranian train) tickets to destinations as per the itinerary. Road trips by tourist bus
- Off-train excursions carried out by experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation on board the train & 5-star hotels as per the itinerary
- Full board meals except on the last day
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- On-board doctor and medical facilities in the train
- International airfares, taxes, and surcharges
- Visa authorization number fees and visa charges
- Tips to local guides and drivers
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.