- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world..
From US$ 3,535 US$ 3,181 15 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Trek the slopes of Mt. Tochal for fascinating city views
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts
- Marvel at the unusual dome-roofed bazaar in Tabriz, which is also the longest bazaar in the world!
- Meet Sufis in the tomb of Sufi master Sheikh Safi in Ardabil
- Discover the village of Masuleh – where rooftops double as streets and cars are not allowed entry
- Bargain in the bazaars
- Walk through stunning palace gardens
- Savour flavourful and exotic Persian cuisine
From US$ 3,099 US$ 2,450 14 days View Tour
|Oct 14||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 28||Only 3 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results