- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Persepolis during a guided tour, learn more about ancient Persia
- Visit Shiraz and Isfahan, marvel at their architectural beauty
- Explore Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran
- Ride your bicycle through the Zagros Mountains, enjoy stunning sceneries along the way
Starting from Tehran, this tour will take you to Qom, Kashan, Abyaneh, Isfahan and Shiraz before coming to an end in Tehran. Marvel at the stunning architectural beauty of Shiraz and Isfahan. Visit Fin Garden, the oldest extant garden in the country, and Nasir-ol-molk Mosque, the magnificent mosque in Shiraz that is known for its dazzling glass windows and painted tiles of vivid colors.
Learn more about the legacy of the Persian Empire during a guided tour of Persepolis, the city of Cyrus the Great, and pedal your way through the Zagros mountains. Along with showing you the beauty of Iran, Social Cycles will also help you interact and connect with local non-government organizations (NGOs) and the beneficiaries of a funded project of your choosing.
For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Tehran - Qom
Day 3: Qom - Kashan
Day 4: Kashan
Day 5: Kashan - Abyaneh
Day 6: Abyaneh - Isfahan
Day 7: Isfahan
Day 8: Zagros Mountains
Day 9: Zagros Mountains
Day 10: Shiraz
Day 11: Shiraz
Day 12: Shiraz - Persepolis - Tehran and departure
- 11 nights' accommodation on a twin-share basis (hotels and local homes)
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup on arrival. Transfer from Shiraz to Tehran
- A cycling guide/mechanic as well as a driver and a tour manager. A support van throughout the duration of the trip
- Entrance fees & guided tour of Persepolis. Tickets to Fin Garden and Nasir-ol-molk Mosque
- Visa application support
- Minimum 2 NGO (local charities) engagements
- Single supplement
- International flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- USD200 per-person donation to NGO's (optional)
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Visas. Passport holders from most European countries, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and many others can get a visa on arrival. It is recommended that a pre-arrival permit is obtained. We can help you with this. Passport holders from USA, Canada and the UK need a specialist visa. The process is a little longer, but we can also help with this process and sponsor your time in Iran with us.