Tehran Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
12 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 19 Reviews
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine.
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- Hike Mt.
- Trek the slopes of Mt.
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality.
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts.
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 95 4 hours View Tour
|Apr 25||10+ seats left|
|Apr 26||10+ seats left|
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan.
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis.
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried.
SaveUS$ 150From US$ 2,136 14 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran, the city of colorful lights & intriguing sounds.
- Travel through the Mesr Desert.
- Wander in the bazaar of Kashan.
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
- Explore some of the oldest cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Persepolis.
- Travel to the Mesr Desert, ride a camel enjoy skiing down its dunes.
- Take a trip to the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Persepolis.
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 2,600 11 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran.
- Drive to Kashan and see its breathtaking monuments.
- Visit Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
- Journey through a vast ocean sands in the Rig Jenn Desert.
- Visit Yazd, one of Iran’s oldest continuously inhabited towns.
- Explore the ruins of the legendary city of Persepolis, the capital of Darius the Great.
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,012 15 days View Tour
|May 10||1 person booked|
|Sep 13||1 person booked|
- Assassin castles - Explore the ancient fortresses of Babak, Qaleh Rudkhan and Alamut.
- North-west Iran - Stay in hilltop villages and discover this little travelled mountainous area of Iran.
- Kandovan - Overnight in a troglodyte cave hotel and visit 800 year old inhabited homes.
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world.
- Spend a day in Isfahan.
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia.
- Isfahan - Discover the splendours of Iran's most iconic city.
- Persepolis - The ancient Persian city, capital of Darius the Great.
- Yazd - One of main centres of the Zoroastrian religion.
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 2,700 14 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 7 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results