- Jewelery Museum
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Tehran Grand Bazaar
- National Museum
This 10 day tour, starts and ends in Tehran, Iran. It visits Tehran, Shiraz, Yadz, Isfahan, Kashan and Pasargadae and Highlights include :- Ali Qapu Palace - Atashgah (Fire Temple) - Chehel Sotoon - Imam Mosque - Monar Jonban (Shaking Minarets) - Naqsh-e Jahan Square - Si-o-seh Pol (33 Arch) Bridge - Vank Cathedral - Isfahan Bazaar - Borujerdi House - Fin Garden and Bath - Tabatabaei House - Naqsh e Rustam - Pasargadae (UNESCO Heritage site) - Persepolis (UNESCO Heritage site) - Arg Karimkhani (Zand Complex) - Delgosha Garden - Hafez Tomb - Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque (Pink Mosque) - Saadi Tomb - Golestan Palace - Jewelery Museum - National Museum - Tehran Grand Bazaar - The Persian Garden (UNESCO Heritage site) - Amir Chakhmaq Complex - Atash Kadeh (Zoroastrian Temple) - Jame Mosque - Museum of Coin and Anthropology - Water Museum
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Tehran
Day 3: Shiraz
Day 4: Shiraz, Persepolis, Pasargadae
Day 5: Yadz
Day 6: Yadz
Day 7: Isfahan
Day 8: Isfahan
Day 9: Kashan
Day 10: Kashan, Tehran
- 2 Overnight Tehran at Simorgh Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Shiraz at Parsian Shiraz Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Yadz at Hotel Dad (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Isfahan at Aseman Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kashan at Negarestan Hotel (4 star)
- 9 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Tehran and Shiraz and transfers
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Iran Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Iran Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Iran Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Iran Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 4.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.