- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the surrounding hills of Tehran
- Experience Imam Square and the ancient bridges in Isfahan
- Discover the extraordinary ancient city of Persepolis; the capital of the Persian Empire during the Achaemenid dynasty
- Journey to the poets tombs in Shiraz
Journey through Iran and experience fascinating Persian culture. There are few places in the world which have a history and culture as rich as this remarkable country, formerly known as Persia. You’ll find a refined society that has been misinterpreted by world press, yet travellers to the country consistently attest that Iran has one of the worlds warmest and most welcoming people. It's history provides endless fascination and an atmosphere that is most definitely relaxed, and certainly enriching. Our journey traces the magnificent legacies of the Persian Empires which will not fail to inspire, yet its the snow clad mountains, vast deserts, oasis towns and spontaneous engagement with the locals that provide surprise at every turn of our diverse itinerary. From the vibrant city of Tehran we fly south to Shiraz, the home of the famous Poets Tombs and to Persepolis, an incredible example of the rule of Achaemenid Empire. Our trip returns to Tehran via Yazd, the second most ancient city in the world and Isfahan, famous for its ancient bridges, mosques, minarets, and tree lined avenues.
Day 1 : Arrive Tehran
Day 2 : Shiraz, the Poetic Capital of Persia
Day 3 : Ancient Ruins of Persepolis
Day 4 : Drive to Yazd
Day 5 : UNESCO World Heritage Yazd
Day 6 : Drive to Isfahan
Day 7-8 : Persian Architecture of Isfahan
Day 9 : To Tehran via Kashan
Day 10 : Tehran, the Capital City
Day 11 : Trip concludes in Tehran
- 3 to 5 star hotel accommodation on a twin share basis or best available hotels in remote towns
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All internal transport by private bus, jeep or car
- Internal flights valued at US$95
- Group arrival and departure transfers
- English speaking tour guide throughout
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to monuments listed
- Entrance fees to museums and sites as detailed
- Emergency medical kit
- Assistance in arranging visas
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Aerated drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 160 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 106 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 324 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 30 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Iran tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Iran tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.