- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Tehran, the city of colorful lights & intriguing sounds
- Travel through the Mesr Desert
- Wander in the bazaar of Kashan
- Spend your day exploring Isfahan, a city known for its Persian architecture
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Kashan, Abyaneh, Isfahan, Naein, Farahzad, Mesr Desert, Garmeh, Kharanaq, Meybod, Yazd, Shiraz, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis; though, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
Day 1: Tehran arrival
Day 2: Tehran
Day 3: Tehran
Day 4: Tehran – Kashan 2 hour 42 minutes (244 km)
Day 5: Kashan – Abyaneh – Isfahan 3 hour 32 minutes (269 km)
Day 6: Isfahan
Day 7: Isfahan
Day 8: Isfahan – Naein – Farahzad 5 hour 17 minutes (436 km)
Day 9: Mesr Desert – Garmeh 1 hour 21 minutes (88 km)
Day 10: Garmeh – Kharanagh – Meybod – Yazd 3 hour 42 minutes
Day 11: Yazd
Day 12: Yazd – Shiraz 5 hour 17 minutes (449 km)
Day 13: Shiraz
Day 14: Shiraz – Tehran (flight)
Day 15: Tehran departure
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- 14 nights' accommodation in standard-grade hotels. Tour price based on double/twin rooms
- Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight (Shiraz - Tehran)
- English-speaking tour guides
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Single supplement
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- Visa code application fees
- Visa costs
- Single supplement addon compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote: The check-in time at the starting hotel is 2:00 pm. According to your arrival time, if you need to check in earlier that 2:00 pm, you must book an extra day