- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Barter in the bazaars.
- Walk through stunning palace gardens.
- Savour flavourful and exotic Persian cuisine.
- Visit ancient Persepolis and Pasargadae.
Follow in pilgrims' footsteps and explore the history of old Persia and the spirit of the new Iran. Discover magnificent mosques, small mountain villages, and colourful gardens, and gain deeper insight into this ancient land. Wander the streets of ancient capitals and desert cities, and witness spectacular Zoroastrian temples. Your expert CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take the hassle out of planning and organizing, leaving you free to uncover the gems of Iran at the best cultural monuments and in the stalls of exotic bazaars.
Day 1: Tehrān
Day 2: Tehrān/Yazd
Day 3: Yazd
Day 4: Yazd/Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
Day 5: Zein-o-Din Caravanserai/Kermān
Day 6: Kermān
Day 7: Kermān/Shiraz
Day 8: Shiraz
Day 9: Shiraz/Isfahan
Day 10: Isfahan
Day 11: Isfahan
Day 12: Isfahan/Abyāneh
Day 13: Abyāneh/Tehrān
Day 14: Tehrān
- Hotels (10 nts), guesthouse (2 nts), caravanserai (shared facilities, 1 nt)
13 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD385-500 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned bus, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Tehran city tour (full-day)
- Yazd city tour including Zoroastrian sights
- Rayen and Mahan villages and sights visit
- Shiraz city tour including the tombs of Hafez and Sa'adi
- Persepolis excursion with guided tour
- Pasargadae visit
- Isfahan city tour including the famous square and mosques
- Abyaneh village stay with guided walk
- Fin Garden visit (Kashan)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Tehrān are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iran - Discover Persia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 145 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 96 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iran - Discover Persia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iran - Discover Persia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.