- Enjoy views from the Eagle Canyon
- See the majestic Khornabuji Fortress
- Learn more about the history of Bodbe Monastery
- Wander down the streets of Signagi
Khornabuji Fortress is another attraction that you will see today. This fortress was made in the fifth century and is located on a steep rock. Please note that climbing to the fortress is quite difficult. The next destination on the itinerary will be Bodbe Monastery (nunnery). This is where saint Nino of Kabadokia, one of the most respected saints in Georgia, passed away. This nunnery is located near Signagi. The main church was constructed in the 11th century and has interesting medieval wall paintings.
The last destination will be the cozy, late-medieval town Signagi. Explore its narrow streets as you take in the beauty of this town. You have two options in Signagi. The first one involves a visit to a local museum, which houses a collection of paintings by famous Georgian painter Niko Pirosmani. The other option is to head for the famous Okro’s winery where you can have lunch and taste wine.
Return to Tbilisi after this day tour is over.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Tbilisi hotel pickup & drop off
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.