- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You will visit Kazbegi, place of wild nature and amazing views.
- You will visit Gergeti Trinity church which is built on the hill and offers you amazing sightseeing of Mkinvartsveri (Second highest peak of the Caucasian Mountain System).
- Juta, Sno and Abudelauri villages hidden in the center of nature will give you amazing possibility to relax.
Stepantsminda -This is a viewpoint of the mighty and impressive Mount Kazbek in the High Caucasus Mountains in northern Georgia. At 5,047m and often snow-capped, this is not a sight to be missed and so should be visited on a clear day. Juta - is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi. Abudelauri is located in khevsureti, beautiful colorful lakes which come from glaciers
Day 1: Tbilisi –Stephantsminda – Juta
Day 2: Juta tracking Tbilisi
- Cottage in Zeta Camping or Juta Guesthouse or Guesthouse in Stepantsminda
- Breakfast at the hotel & 1 lunch box for trekking
- Transportation by minivan or Sedan
- English speaking trekking guide for 2 days
- Other service:
- One bottle mineral water per person per day
- Any international flights to/from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tbilisi to Kazbegi with Trekking in Juta tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tbilisi to Kazbegi with Trekking in Juta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 161 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 30 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tbilisi to Kazbegi with Trekking in Juta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tbilisi to Kazbegi with Trekking in Juta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.