- Visit Holy Trinity, Georgia's highest church
- Explore Jan Shardeni Street as well as Tbilisi's historic cotton and iron districts
- See the collection of Tbilisi History Museum
- Take a walk on Rustaveli Avenue, browse through the handicraft and souvenir shops
We will pick you up from your hotel in Tbilisi. Walk down the streets in Old Tbilisi, notable for its wonderful mix of cultures. Take a stroll in its new districts and visit some of the city's outstanding landmarks, including Holy Trinity, Georgia's highest church.
Enjoy a cable car ride up to Narikhala Fortress and admire the views of the city from high above. Today's itinerary also involves a visit to the 17th Century Tbilisi Caravanserai as well as Tbilisi History Museum. This tour comes to an end in Rose Revolution Square, near the Rustaveli Metro Station. We will drop you off at your accommodation after the trip is over.
- A professional, bilingual tour guide
- 2 x 0.5 litre bottles of mineral water per person
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes
- Homemade lunch at local family
- Wine degustation in Kakheti
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren must be accompanied by an adult Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved Not wheelchair accessible Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Minimum Drinking age 18 years