- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse and Martvili Canyons.
Discover most interesting historical monuments and natural beauties of Georgia in this tour. Visit oldest and second largest city Kutaisi and discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Prometheus cave in Imereti Region and Martvili Canyon in Samegrelo Region
Day 1: Tbilisi Prometheus Cave - Kutaisi
Day 2: Kutaisi Okatse Canyon – Martvili Canyon –Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms:
- Hotel Bagrati 1003
- Breakfast at the hotel
- A/C minivan or sedan
- Entrance fees:
- Okatse and Martvili canyons
- Prometheus cave
- 1 bottle of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights to/from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Okatse and Martvili Canyons tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Sakura Ltd. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 19 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 162 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Okatse and Martvili Canyons tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Okatse and Martvili Canyons tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.