- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-19530
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Russian
- Visit the eastern part of Georgia and enjoy the views over the Alazani Valley
- Explore Alexandre Chavchavadze's house-museum, garden and winery
- Visit the historical old trading town Signagi
- Explore Alaverdi Cathedral
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Kakheti province. Our first stop will be Bodbe monastery, located just 2 km from Signaghi. The monastery is a major pilgrimage site in Georgia due to its association with St. Nino, the 4th-century Georgian female evangelist, whose relics and shrine are there.
Next, we will Visit Signagi, an old trading town framed by a 17th-century defensive wall. The cobbled streets, terra cotta tile-roofed homes with colorful carved balconies, and the breathtaking views of the Alazani Valley give this town a very charming character. We’ll take a lunch break here in Sighnaghi at a local house.
After lunch, enjoy an excursion to the residence of Alexandre Chavchavadze, a 19th poet, public figure, and Kakheti nobleman. Afterward, walk in the unique English-French garden, famous for its varieties of blooming plants brought from abroad.
- Private transportation
- Private professional guide
- 2x 0.5 l. bottle of mineral water per person
- All entrance fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren must be accompanied by an adult. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Not wheelchair accessible. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.