- Travel to the eastern parts of Georgia, often considered the birthplace of viticulture
- Visit the old trading town Signagi. See some of its most important sights
- Enjoy the beauty of Ilia Lake
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Tbilisi in the morning and drive you towards Kakheti to see Ilia Lake. Visit Signagi on the way. This old trading town with a defensive wall around is open for weddings every day. Located on top of a hill, Signagi also offers panoramic views of the Alazani Valley as well as the gorgeous Caucasus Mountains. The charming, narrow cobbled streets and unique, colorful wooden balconies have stalls displaying various handicrafts and souvenir items.
Next, head for the picturesque Kvareli and Ilia lakes, the latter of which is a small, dammed lake located near the Duruji River. Explore the area on your own. Rent boats and water cycles if you want to. We will drive you back to your accommodation in the capital in the evening.
- Pickup and drop-off. Transport to the places mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional tour guides available in the following languages: English & Russian
- One 0.5 litre bottle of mineral water per person
- All entrance fees to the destination mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes
- Meals & alcoholic beverages
- Anything mentioned optional, including horseback riding & wine tasting
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren must be accompanied by an adult Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved Not wheelchair accessible Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Minimum Drinking age 18 years