- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Prepare to be amazed, arriving in Georgia and Armenia is like stepping through the looking glass into a completely unexpected travel destination; beautiful, welcoming and with a wild and intriguing history – add great food and wine, incredible UNESCO heritage sites and stunning scenery and you have the perfect mix for an incredible journey of discovery.
Day 1: Tbilisi
Day 2: Tbilisi
Day 3: Telavi via Sighnaghi
Day 4: Return to Tbilisi via Alaverdi & Gremi
Day 5: Tbilisi to Gudauri via Ananuri and Kazbegi
Day 6: To Akhaltsikhe via Uplistsikhe and Gori
Day 7: Across the border to Yerevan
Day 8: Mountain Monasteries and Caravanserai
Day 9: To Goris
Day 10: To Hermon
Day 11: Yerevan
Day 12: Yerevan
- 11 hotel (twin share) Optional single supplement available on this journey - prices available on request.
- 11 breakfasts
- All arrival transfers are included once you have commenced your journey (excludes airport).
- A Local Guide will accompany you throughout the journey to keep your adventure on track. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Including what is listed in the itinerary. It will be up to you to decide what sights you would like to visit along the way and you will pay your own entrance fees as required.
- Any international flights to Tbilisi and from Yerevan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Caucasus - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Caucasus - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 369 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Caucasus - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Caucasus - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.