- Explore Tbilisi and Yerevan with a Local Specialist
- Visit Bodbe Monastery in Sighnaghi, Uplistsikhe Cave Town, Stalin's Museum in Gori, Yerevan's Genocide Memorial and a local brandy distillery
- View Metekhi Church, Narikala Fortress, UNESCO World Heritage sites including the Jvari Monastery, the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and the monastic complex of Haghpat, Lake Sevan, the Wings of Tatev cableway, Khor Virap Monastery, Mount Ararat, the Cascade Complex in Yerevan and the UNESCO-listed Geghard Monastery
Wander far off the beaten track on this Georgia and Armenia trip, from wine tasting to the holy spring and spiritual songs of Geghard Monastery. Get to grips with local life in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains and learn how to make lavash with a family in Garni.
Day 1: Welcome to Tbilisi
Day 2: Explore Colorful Tbilisi
Day 3: Onwards to Mtskheta and on to Akhasheni
Day 4: Off to Sighnaghi and return to Tbilisi Connect with Locals
Day 5: A Day in Uplistsikhe and Gori Connect with Locals
Day 6: Continue to Monastic Haghpat and Dilijan Dive Into Culture
Day 7: Admire Stunning Lake Sevan and Goris
Day 8: Journey to the Tatev Complex, Ararat Valley and on to Yerevan Make Travel Matter
Day 9: Discover Historic Yerevan
Day 10: A Day Exploring Geghard Monastery Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals
Day 11: Farewell Yerevan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- 5 Dinner (D)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 5 Lunch (L)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Tbilisi and from Yerevan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.