- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- VISIT Bodbe Monastery, Uplistsikhe Cave Town and Stalin's Museum in Gori
- VIEW Metekhi Church, Narikala Fortress, four UNESCO World Heritage sites including the Jvari Monastery, the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and the monastic complex of Haghpat, Lake Sevan, the crossstones in Noratus, the Wings of Tatev ropeway, Khor Virap Monastery, Mount Ararat, the Cascade Complex in Yerevan and the UNESCOlisted Geghard Monastery
Wander far off the beaten track on this Georgia and Armenia trip, from wine tasting to the holy spring and spiritual songs of Geghard Monastery. Get to grips with local life in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains and learn how to make lavash with a family in Garni.
Day 1: Welcome to Tbilisi
Day 2: Explore Colourful Tbilisi
Day 3: Onwards to Mtskheta and on to Akhaseni
Day 4: Off to Sighnaghi and return to Tbilisi
Day 5: A Day in Uplistsikhe and Gori
Day 6: Continue to Monastic Haghpat and Dilijan
Day 7: Admire Stunning Lake Sevan and Goris
Day 8: Journey to the Tatev Complex, Ararat Valley and on to Yerevan
Day 9: Discover Historic Yerevan
Day 10: A Day Exploring Geghard Monastery
Day 11: Farewell Yerevan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 5 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Tbilisi and from Yerevan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 27 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia and Armenia Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.