- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3390
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you'll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect.
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier.
- Take guided walking tour of Tbilisi a fascinating eclectic mix of architecture, and culture; hear stories of kings and queens and intrigue and mystery from your local Leader.
- Mingle with the locals in markets and explore villages dotted among the Caucasus mountain range. Learn the secret of Georgian Cheese and indulge in the national cheese bread of khachapuri.
- Relax in the seaside Batumi with plenty cafes and restaurants to explore and admire the amazing modern monument Ali and Nino at the beach that set a tender and romantic tone to the city.
This all-encompassing trip takes you from the medieval towns of Kutaisi to lush green slopes of Mestia valley. Reconnect with nature on hikes through wooded forests and past the Chaladi glacier, wander the ramparts of the Narikala Fortress, learn the secrets of Georgian cheese making and indulge your taste buds with fragrant Georgian wine.
Day 1: Tbilisi
Day 2: Tbilisi
Day 3: Kutaisi
Day 4: Mestia
Day 5: Mestia
Day 6: Ushguli
Day 7: Mestia
Day 8: Batumi
Day 9: Batumi
Day 10: Tbilisi
Day 11: Tbilisi
- Hotel (6), Guesthouse (4)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Private Bus , public bus , train , taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Tbilisi - City tour
- Kutaisi - Leader-led city walking tour
- Kutaisi - Golden Marquee Palace
- Kutaisi - Farmers Market
- Mestia - Cooking class
- Mestia - Lakhiri Village Hike
- Mestia - Georgian cheese making
- Ushguli - Village hike
- Ushguli - Lamaria Church
- Ushguli - Queen Tamar`s Tower
- Ushguli - Shkhara Glacier hike & picnic
- Batumi - Leader-led city walking tour
- Any international flights to/from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Georgia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Georgia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Georgia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- You will reach a significant altitude on this trip (2,200 metres) at the highest point so a good level of fitness is required for hiking. That said, alternative activities can often be arranged for those who would prefer not to hike.
- There are some long travel days and some rough travelling in areas away from main tourist routes. Windy roads and rough surfaces make for some challenging travel experiences. On some long travel days we depart early in the morning to ensure we optimise our time at our next destination. If you experience travel sickness we recommend you consider medication to help ease the discomfort.
- As we don't want you to miss anything, the itinerary is densely packed, so you'll be busy. There will, however, be plenty of free time and opportunity for independent exploration.
- You require comfortable shoes suitable for moderate level trekking, water proof would be the preference for your comfort.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.