- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the jewels of the Silk Road – Samarkand, Bukhara & Khiva
- Stay in a desert yurt camp and mountain homestay
- Wander through oriental bazaars overflowing with handicraft
- Get to know the local people and enjoy their overwhelming hospitality
Visit the remote Uhum village, located in the Nuratau Mountains. Enjoy hiking in the Uhum Valley and learn more about the life of the locals. After that, it is time to head for yet another famous Central Asian city, Samarkand, located on the Silk Road and known for its mosques and mausoleums.
Also included in this tour is an overnight stay in a desert yurt camp in the Kyzylkum Desert, where you will get the taste of nomadic lifestyle. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tashkent arrival
Day 2: Tashkent city tour
Day 3: Tashkent – Khiva
Day 4: Around Khiva
Day 5: Drive through the desert to Bukhara
Day 6: Bukhara
Day 7: Explore Bukhara
Day 8: Bukhara – Gijduvan – Nurata – yurt camp
Day 9: Yurt camp – Aydar Lake – Uhum village
Day 10: Explore Uhum
Day 11: Uhum village – Samarkand
Day 12: Samarkand city tour
Day 13: Samarkand – Tashkent
Day 14: Tashkent
- Accommodation: Hotels (10 nights), homestay (2 nights), yurt (1 night)
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- An experienced tour leader and a local guide
- All transportation asper the itinerary including airport pickup
- Economy class Tashkent - Urgench flight tickets
- Economy class Samarkand - Tashkent train tickets (if available)
- All entrance tickets to the attractions as per the itinerary
- Any international flights to/from Tashkent are not included in this price.
- Travel insurance is not included in the tour price (mandatory)
- Expenses that are personal in nature (including laundry and phone calls)
- Airport drop-off service (not included in the tour price)
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.