- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Imam Complex
- Khan Madrasah
- Tillya Sheykh Mosque
This 9 day tour, starts and ends in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Visit Uzbekistan where for more than two millennia, along fascinating the Silk Road, Uzbekistan has been home to ancient cities and architecture. Starting in Tashkent, this tours visits Khiva, Bokhara, Smarkaland and a host of places along the way.
Day 1: Arrival in Tashkent
Day 2: Tashkent
Day 3: Tashkent - Khiva
Day 4: Bukhara
Day 5: Bukhara
Day 6: Bukhara - Samarkand
Day 7: Samarkand
Day 8: Samarkand, Tashkent
Day 9: Tashkent
- 3 Overnight Tashkent at The Royal Mezbon Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Khiva at Hotel Bek (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Bukhara at Devon Begi Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Samarkand at Emir Han Hotel (4 star)
- 8 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Tashkent and Urgench and transfers
- Domestic flight between Urgench and Bukhara and transfers
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- High speed train “Afrosiyob” between Bukhara – Samarkand
- High speed train “Afrosiyob” between Samarkand - Tashkent
- Entrance fees
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa
- Unlimited mineral water
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa
- Camera fees, charged separately by museums
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uzbekistan Classic Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uzbekistan Classic Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 November 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uzbekistan Classic Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uzbekistan Classic Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. You will need to have your passport handy at check-in for any domestic flights COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.