- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The muchphotographed Registan in Samarkand is one of the true pinnacles of Islamic architecture. You'll be wowed by the scale, grandeur and beauty of the monuments to iconic figures such as Tamerlane and the Persiainfluenced madressas, mosques and mausoleums.
- Central Asia is a fascinating and unique mix of ancient Silk Road culture, Soviet influence and striving to redefine nations post independence. Geographically and for a time historically, it is the real centre of Asia.
- Spend an evening in the isolated Kyzylkum Desert, warming yourself by the fire and sleeping in a yurt.
- Get to really know the stories and people of Uzbekistan while sharing homecooked meals with local families, including a home stay in the remote Nuratau Mountains.
Take an adventure through Uzbekistan, a country famous for its ancient Silk Road cities overflowing with mosques, mausoleums and mystery. Beginning and ending in Tashkent, the nation's capital, this trip will have you following in the footsteps of traders, pilgrims, Alexander the Great and Tamerlane himself. Walk in the shadows of ancient, blue-tiled buildings, sleep in a yurt under thousands of desert stars and spend an evening at a home stay with a family in the Nuratau Mountains.
- Hotel (6 nights), Yurt Camp (1 night), Homestay (1 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Metro , High-speed train
- An expert tour leader
- Bukhara - Ismail Samani Mausoleum
- Bukhara - Ark Fortress
- Bukhara - Bolo Hauz Mosque
- Bukhara - Family visit
- Bukhara - Magoki Attori Mosque
- Bukhara - Kalon Minaret & Mosque
- Bukhara - Ulugbek Madrasa
- Bukhara - Lyabi-Hauz Plaza
- Gijduvan - Ceramics workshop
- Nuratau - village visit
- Samarkand - Gur-e-Amir Mausoleum
- Samarkand - Registan
- Samarkand - Shakh-I-Zinda
- Samarkand - Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Samarkand - Handmade paper workshop
- Tashkent - Chorsu Bazaar
- Tashkent - City tour
- Tashkent - Amir Timur Square
- Any international flights to/from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uzbekistan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uzbekistan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uzbekistan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uzbekistan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Still have some hesitation about going to Uzbekistan? Here are four reasons why you should visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/why-visit-uzbekistan-now/
- Central Asia is a remote destination, perfect for intrepid travellers in the true sense of the word! You will venture well away from cities, right off the beaten track and be able to immerse yourself in local food, life and culture.
- Accommodation may on occasion be more basic than what you are used to in homestays, guesthouses and yurt stay. Shower and toilet facilities will be limited in some places and non existent in others. While the comfort level won't always be high, the rewards of living in true local style in this far-out part of the world are immeasurable.
- As the trip only has limited time in Tashkent, we highly recommend staying a few extra days before or after your tour to enjoy all this great city has to offer
- Most sights in Uzbekistan require a separate ticket to take photos. This is usually just a few dollars at each site, but be prepared with plenty of change in local currency and ensure you budget for this in your sightseeing.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.