Take a deeper look into Uzbekistan as we transport you from the lively capital of Tashkent to hidden villages in a remote valley, before focusing on those magical places which have besotted travellers for centuries – Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva.
Day 1: Tashkent
Day 2: Fly to Nukus and to Muynak
- 14 hotel (twin share) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request
- 14 breakfasts 8 lunches 6 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Expert National Guides will accompany you through each country to keep your adventure on track. National Guides are native to each country and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- And enjoy plenty of free time to explore independently.
- Any international flights to Tashkent and from Nukus are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tamerlane's Empire tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tamerlane's Empire tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tamerlane's Empire tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tamerlane's Empire tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.