- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel with a local leader who will share the magic of Uzbekistan's "holiest city" in Bukhara, tell the ancient tales of historic Khiva, and guide you through the extraordinary architecture of Samarkand.
- Uncover Tashkent’s Soviet legacy and its contemporary culture. Explore the vast Chorsu Bazaar and embrace the hustle and bustle in this one of Asia's oldest markets.
- Immerse yourself in Uzbek culture when you visit a typical local village, learn the art of sewing suzani, chat to the friendly villagers and enjoy a traditional lunch together.
- Stay within in the walls of Uzbekistan’s history during feature stays in an old Jewish house converted into a gorgeous boutique hotel in Bukhara, and a centuriesold medressa turned opulent and elegant hotel in Khiva.
- Hotel (5 nights), Bukhara Feature Stay (2 nights), Khiva Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Metro , High-speed train , Plane , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Tashkent - welcome dinner
- Tashkent - Chorsu Bazaar
- Tashkent - Amir Timur Square
- Tashkent - Khast Imom Complex & Moyie Mubarek Library Museum
- Tashkent - City tour
- Tashkent - Metro tour
- Samarkand - Shakh-I-Zinda
- Samarkand - Gur-e-Amir Mausoleum
- Samarkand - Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Samarkand - Siob Bazaar
- Samarkand - Registan
- Samarkand - City tour
- Samarkand - Plov cooking demonstration & family visit
- Samarkand - Ulugbek's Observatory
- Samarkand - Afrosiab Museum
- Samarkand - Handmade paper workshop
- Samarkand - Uzbek Bagizagan winery visit and tasting
- Gijduvan - Ceramics workshop
- Shofirkon - Uzbek village and silk suzane making family visit
- Bukhara - Folklore & music performance
- Bukhara - Ismail Samani Mausoleum
- Bukhara - Ark Fortress
- Bukhara - Bolo Hauz Mosque
- Bukhara - Chor Minor
- Bukhara - Kalon Minaret & Mosque
- Bukhara - Chashma Ayub Mausoleum
- Bukhara - Bolo Hauz Complex
- Bukhara - Taki Zargaron Trading Dome
- Bukhara - Lyabi Khauz Complex
- Bukhara - City tour
- Bukhara - Sitorai Mohi Hosa Palace
- Khiva - Islom Hoja Minaret & Medressa
- Khiva - Juma Mosque
- Khiva - Tosh-Hovli Palace
- Khiva - Kunya Ark
- Khiva - Kalta Minor Minaret
- Khiva - Sunset drinks
- Khiva - Muhammad Rahim-khan Medressa
- Khiva - Muhammad Amin-khan Medressa
- Khiva - Khorezmian cuisine cooking class
- Any international flights to/from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Uzbekistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Uzbekistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Uzbekistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Uzbekistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is for anyone keen to get a glimpse into a part of the world steeped in Silk Road legend, with plenty of focus on the architecture and key historical sights of the country.
- As there are a number of long travel days, plenty of time spent on your feet and days can be hot and dusty you'll need excellent general health and fitness to get the most out if this trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers