- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The largest city in Central Asia, Tashkent will surprise you with its Soviet legacy and it's contemporary culture.
- Join a local family in their home for a cooking class of the quintessential Central Asian rice dish plov.
- Stop by the famed ceramics town of Gijduvan and visit a ceramics maker in their workshop.
- Explore the vast Chorsu Bazaar one of Asia's oldest markets.
Journey back to the days of the Great Silk Road with the medieval cities, stunning architecture and turbulent history of Uzbekistan. Begin in modern, cosmopolitan Tashkent and voyage out into the deserts to uncover 2000-year-old fortress cities lost in the sands of time. Stand awestruck, as Genghis Khan once did, in front of Bukhara's Kalon Minaret, gaze upon Samarkand's mighty Registan Ensemble. Join a local family for dinner and learn a few things about making plov and raise a drink while you enjoy the colorful Khiva at sunset from a rooftop.
Gijduvan - Bukhara
- Hotel (7 nights), Bukhara Boutique Hotel Feature Stay (3 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle , High-speed train , Metro , Plane
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Tashkent - Kukeldash & Barak Khan Madressas
- Tashkent - Chorsu Bazaar
- Tashkent - Amir Timur Square
- Tashkent - Roman Catholic Church
- Tashkent - Khast Imom Complex & Moyie Mubarek Library Museum
- Tashkent - History Museum of the People of Uzbekistan
- Samarkand - Ulugbek's Observatory
- Samarkand - Shakh-I-Zinda
- Samarkand - Gur-e-Amir Mausoleum
- Samarkand - Afrosiab Museum
- Samarkand - Plov cooking demonstration & family visit
- Samarkand - Registan
- Samarkand - Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Samarkand - Siob Bazaar
- Gijduvan - Ceramics workshop
- Bukhara - Ismail Samani Mausoleum
- Bukhara - Ark Fortress
- Bukhara - Guided city tour
- Bukhara - Bolo Hauz Mosque
- Bukhara - Folklore & music performance
- Bukhara - Walking tour
- Bukhara - Kalon Minaret & Mosque
- Bukhara - Chor Minor
- Bukhara - Sitorai Mohi Hosa Palace
- Khiva - Sunset drinks
- Khiva - Pahlavon Mahmud Mausoleum
- Khiva - Islom Hoja Minaret & Medressa
- Khiva - Juma Mosque
- Khiva - Tosh-Hovli Palace
- Khiva - Kunya Ark
- Khiva - Kuhna Ark
- Khiva - Kalta Minor Minaret
- Any international flights to/from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Uzbekistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 114 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Uzbekistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 June 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Uzbekistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Uzbekistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is for anyone keen to get a glimpse into a part of the world steeped in Silk Road legend, with plenty of focus on the architecture and key historical sights of the country.
- As there are a number of long travel days, plenty of time spent on your feet and days can be hot and dusty you'll need excellent general health and fitness to get the most out if this trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.