- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Samarkand & Bukhara, two ancient cities along the Silk Road
- Discover Khiva, the former capital of the Khwarezmia empire
Discover how the modernity of Tashkent stands in sharp contrast with the monuments of Samarkand and Bukhara, which were once leading centres of learning and trade in Central Asia and beyond. Enjoy the ageless characteristic of these cities as you walk down their narrow streets and see their monuments. Visit Khiva's walled inner town, also known as Itchan Kala, and see the remains of more than 50 historic monuments and 250 old houses.
We will drop you back at the airport after this guided tour comes to an end. For itinerary, please scroll down.
Day 1: Tashkent arrival
Day 2: Tashkent sightseeing tour – Urgench – Khiva
Day 3: Khiva – Urgench – Bukhara
Day 4: Bukhara
Day 5: Bukhara sightseeing your & transfer to Samarkand
Day 6: Samarkand
Day 7: Samarkand sightseeing tour & transfer to Tashkent
Day 8: Tashkent departure
- Accommodation based on double room sharing throughout the tour, breakfasts included
- Transportation throughout the tour, including airport/train station pick ups and drop offs
- Sightseeing with an English speaking guide in each city
- Entrance tickets to the museums, mausoleums and other sights
- Economy class tickets for flights Tashkent-Urgench, Urgench-Bukhara
- Economy class tickets for trains Bukhara-Samarkand (subject to availability and maybe substituted to transfer by bus/auto), Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailab
- Economy class tickets for trains Bukhara-Samarkand (subject to availability and maybe substituted to transfer by bus/auto)
- Economy class tickets for trains Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train)
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa
- Folklore show program at Nadir Divan-begi Madrasah and dinner at National house in Bukhara, farewell lunch in Samarkand
- English speaking tour leader from Advantour to accompany the group of 8 persons and more
- Single Supplement
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa
- Camera fees, charged separately by museums
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets before and after the tour
- Full board (lunches and dinners)
- A single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour has 100% guaranteed departures – even if there is only ONE traveler The hotel departure times for each day will be advised by the guide. You can make your journey even bigger by combining an Uzbekistan trip with group tours to Turkmenistan or Kyrgyzstan, or book an extension to the disappearing Aral Sea, natural beauties of Aidarkul, a lake in the middle of desert, or visit Penjikent, the most ancient city of Tajikistan. For additional tours make an enquiry.