- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Nukus takes you off the tourist grid and back to Uzbekistan in its Sovietera times. No wonder Savitskiy Art Gallery, the second most valuable collection of Russian avantgarde art, chose its home here.
- Spend time in World Heritagelisted Bukhara – a sixthcentury BC city that's teeming with history and home to the formidable Ark of Bukhara.
- Get a bit active and learn the stories and people of Uzbekistan while sharing homecooked meals with local families on a visit to the Amankutan Valley.
- Steeped in Silk Road history and immortalised in many a tale, the World Heritagelisted town of Khiva is full of colourful monuments and history spanning centuries.
Uzbekistan is bursting with ancient history, interwoven cultures, vibrant marketplaces and diverse landscapes, and on this 12-day classic adventure, you’ll experience the best of the Uzbek. Hitting the capital Tashkent at the beginning and end, discover the unique collection of Russia avant garde art in the most unusual choice of location – Nukus, walk the walls of the ancient inner city of Khiva, explore the sacred and holy sites in Heritage-listed Bukhara and be dwarfed by the medressas in the iconic Registan Square of Samarkand. Learn about a history that may be often overlooked, but is definitely not dull – Uzbekistan’s mix of Islamic influence, Silk Road splendour and Soviet-era rule provides insight into an era long gone, but definitely not forgotten.
- Hotel (11 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Metro , High-speed train , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Tashkent - Kukeldash & Barak Khan Madressas
- Tashkent - Khast Imom Complex & Moyie Mubarek Library Museum
- Tashkent - City tour
- Tashkent - Amir Timur Square
- Tashkent - History Museum of the People of Uzbekistan
- Tashkent - Chorsu Bazaar
- Nukus - Karalkapak State Museum
- Nukus - Savitskiy Art Museum
- Nukus - Mizdar Khan & Yusup Ishan
- Khiva - Kuhna Ark
- Khiva - Kalta Minor Minaret
- Khiva - City tour
- Khiva - Ak-Sheikh Baba Observation platform
- Khiva - Pahlavon Mahmud Mausoleum
- Khiva - Islom Hoja Minaret & Medressa
- Khiva - Tosh-Hovli Palace
- Khiva - Djuma Mosque
- Bukhara - Ark Fortress
- Bukhara - Ismail Samani Mausoleum
- Bukhara - Guided city tour
- Bukhara - Bolo Hauz Mosque
- Bukhara - Poikalyan complex
- Bukhara - Ulugbek Madrasa
- Bukhara - Chor Minor
- Bukhara - Magoki-Attori Mosque
- Samarkand - Ulugbek's Observatory
- Samarkand - Shakh-I-Zinda
- Samarkand - Registan
- Samarkand - Gur-e-Amir Mausoleum
- Samarkand - Afrosiab Museum
- Samarkand - Plov cooking demonstration & family visit
- Samarkand - Amankutan Valley day tour
- Samarkand - Bibi-Khanym Mosque
- Samarkand - Siob Bazaar
- Any international flights to/from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Uzbekistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Uzbekistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Uzbekistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Uzbekistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is for anyone keen to get a glimpse into a part of the world steeped in Silk Road legend, with plenty of focus on the architecture and key historical sights of the country. Some understanding of Silk Road history and Islamic architecture will help you make the most of the amazing history and architecture you'll encounter on this trip.
- Most sights in Uzbekistan require a separate ticket to take photos. This is usually just a few dollars at each site, but be prepared with plenty of change in local currency and ensure you budget for this in your sightseeing.
- Still have some hesitation about going to Uzbekistan? Here are four reasons why you should visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/why-visit-uzbekistan-now/
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.