- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2400 meters
- Enjoy stunning mountain views of the Western Tien Shan
- See diverse flora and fauna
- Discover petroglyphs that go back to the Stone Age
Cover 36 km in total while trekking between four to eight hours a day for the next two days. Enjoy amazing mountain views and bump into interesting local flora and fauna en route. This tour comes to an end near the village of Shuldak in the Aksakata Valley. We will drive you back to Tashkent after that.
This trek is suitable for all participants who are in a good physical shape and healthy. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tashkent – Beldersay Valley
Day 2: Beldersay Valley – Nurekata Valley
Day 3: Nurekata Valley – Shuldak village – Tashkent
- Camping equipment (2 person tents, sleeping bags and mattresses)
- All meals during the trek
- Transport: Tashknet-Chimgan, Shuldak-Tashknet
- An English-speaking mountain guide
- A cook for groups of more than 5 people (for groups of up to 5 travelers, meals are prepared by the mountain guide)
- Gas stove, gas and tableware
- Donkeys with handlers for luggage transportation
- Trekking permits and registration
- First aid kit
- Uzbekistan visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- International flights
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMountain Guide Your mountain guide is the leader of a group and a representative of our company. Therefore the guide reserves the right to change the trekking route in case a safety issue arises due to bad weather conditions and other reasons. It is the responsibility of the guide to act as a cook for groups smaller than 5 people. Recommended personal equipment/belongings All the food, kitchen and camping equipment provided by our company will be transported by animals. The maximum allowed luggage weight is 13 kg per person. We advise the participants to carry equipment and outfits as per the below: 1. Backpack 2. Trekking shoes 3. Warm clothing (for spring and autumn season) 4. Head-dress (cap, panama cap etc.) 5. Sunglasses 6. Sunblock crème 7. Flashlight