- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bargain your way through traditional bazaars.
- Stay overnight in a local yurt camp.
- Visit the desert community of Erbent.
- Marvel at Derweze (known as the "Door to Hell").
Cross two 'stans off your travel map with a 13-day tour through Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. This well-rounded tour takes you through bustling bazaars and beautiful city mosques in Samarkand and Bukhara, as well as bucket-list natural landscapes like the Derweze gas crater known affectionately as the Door to Hell. Destinations less-ventured can be challenging to visit on your own, but with a skilled Chief Experience Officer (CEO) leading the way, you'll have incredible experiences without sacrificing safety or your sense of adventure.
Day 1: Tashkent
Day 2: Tashkent/Samarkand
Day 3: Samarkand
Day 4: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp
Day 5: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara
Day 6: Bukhara
Day 7: Bukhara/Khiva
Day 8: Khiva
Day 9: Khiva/Dashoguz
Day 10: Dashoguz/Darvaza
Day 11: Darvaza/Ashgabat
Day 12: Ashgabat
Day 13: Ashgabat
- Hotels (11 nts), yurt (1 nt), tented camping (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Orientation walk (Samarkand)
- City tour including a Registan visit
- Nurata Shrine visit
- Alexander the Great fortress visit
- Guided walking tour (half-day, Bukhara)
- Walking tours (Khiva)
- Kunya Urgench visit
- Derweze crater visit
- City tour (Ashgabat)
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Tashkent and from Ashgabat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.