Highlights5% off Today
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys.
- Transport is included.
- Staff salaries are included on the costs.
SaveUS$ 186From US$ 1,600 US$ 1,520 7 days View Tour
- Low traffic route to Kilimanjaro.
- Higher probability of making it to the summit.
Highlights20% off Today
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu.
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts.
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
SaveUS$ 806From US$ 3,150 US$ 2,520 8 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 9 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Considered as the most beautiful route on Mt.
- A great balance of low traffic, scenic views and a high summit success rate..
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 1,930 US$ 1,833 8 days View Tour
- Enjoy sunrise over Mawenzi before pushing to the summit of Uhuru Peak (5895m).
- Trek to the summit of Shira Cathedral.
- Walk through giant heather to reach the rim of Shira Plateau.
SaveUS$ 286From US$ 4,090 10 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Sep 15||10+ seats left|
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route.
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Arusha View Map
- Operator Dahlia Africa
- Tour Type Private Tour
SaveUS$ 203From US$ 2,900 13 days View Tour
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 1,500 6 days View Tour
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route.
- Reach Uhuru Summit - getting 360 degree views.
SaveUS$ 113From US$ 1,620 8 days View Tour
- 6Night on Moutain Top Kilimanjaro.
- 2Night Arusha city before& After Climbing.
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization.
- Fantastic views of natural scenery and snow-capped peaks.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 324From US$ 4,635 10 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 8 seats left|
- The Northern Circuit route is our newest offering on Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 360 degrees of beautiful scenery all along the trail.
- Good route for acclimatization giving you the highest chance of summit success.
The Northern Circuit route is our newest offering on Mount Kilimanjaro. This special 9 day ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Moshi View Map
- Operator Enosa Expeditions
SaveUS$ 154From US$ 2,200 11 days View Tour
- Trek through Afromontane forests, Glacial valleys and alpine desert.
- Difficult but scenic route up Kilimanjaro.
- See amazing sunrise from the highest point in the continent of Africa.
- Tanzania has all the elements of a never-to-be-forgotten, trip-of-a-lifetime honeymoon.
- The combination of beach-safari-beach is a complete winner.
- If you want a purely relaxing, indulgent honeymoon and soak up sun and sea, go to Zanzibar.
Highlights Read More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results