- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb
- Reaching the highest point in Africa (5,895 m)
- Scenic views all the way up to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Game drive at Gurumeti Mara River migration crossing the River.
- Discover the best of African wildlife in this unforgettable adventure.
- Explore the top national parks of Tanzania.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape.
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit.
- Enjoy a Mesmerizing Array of Wildlife at the Serengeti
- Check Out Stunning Pink Flamingoes at Lake Manyara
- Click Pictures of Tree Climbing Lions and Other Exotic African Species
- Mesmerizing Safaris into Some of the Top National Parks of Africa
- A Fun Filled Adventure in the Midst of Nature
- Discover Hundreds of Species of Birds and Animals
- Trek the Iconic Kilimanjaro via the Popular Lemosho Route
- Explore Crater Camp, One of the Most Astonishing Sites on the Mountain
Trekking is perhaps one of the best ways of getting back to nature. It does ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Moshi/Moshi
- Operator Migration Venture Africa Ltd
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 2,750 8 days View Tour
- Trek Africa's highest mountain on a much less crowded route compared to other route
- Watch sunrise views over the summit crater rim
- Enjoyable morning hike and having the campsite to yourselves
Highlights Read More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results