Tanzania Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
206 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 437 Reviews
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys.
- Transport is included.
- Staff salaries are included on the costs.
- Low traffic route to Kilimanjaro.
- Higher probability of making it to the summit.
- Tarangire National Park.
- Lake Manyara National Park.
- Serengeti National Park.
- You'll go to Tanzania.
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania).
- Activities: game drives.
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu.
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts.
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
SaveUS$ 942From US$ 3,275 US$ 2,456 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 10 seats left|
- Considered as the most beautiful route on Mt.
- A great balance of low traffic, scenic views and a high summit success rate..
SavingUS$ 97From US$ 1,930 US$ 1,833 8 days View Tour
- Enjoy sunrise over Mawenzi before pushing to the summit of Uhuru Peak (5895m).
- Trek to the summit of Shira Cathedral.
- Walk through giant heather to reach the rim of Shira Plateau.
SavingUS$ 205From US$ 3,885 10 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Sep 15||10+ seats left|
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route.
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Arusha View Map
- Operator Dahlia Africa
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route.
- Reach Uhuru Summit - getting 360 degree views.
- 6Night on Moutain Top Kilimanjaro.
- 2Night Arusha city before& After Climbing.
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization.
- Fantastic views of natural scenery and snow-capped peaks.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results