142 Trips by Tangol Toursflorida 971, local 31, caba, Argentina
- Enjoy great views of Serrania del Hornocal.
- Try cocoa tea, a regional speciality.
- Travel through Coctaca culture valleys.
- Drive to Maimara, see its colorful hills.
- See the Hills of Seven Colors from Purmamarca.
- Cross the Tropic of Capricorn.
- Explore Bariloche, Argentina's 'Lake District'.
- Drive along the shores of Lago Nahuel Huapi.
- See Moreno Lake and Peninsula Llao Llao from a popular viewpoint.
- Witness the mammoth size of the Grey Glacier from a boat.
- See ice calving.
- Visit an island near the glacier, see its ice walls from different perspectives.
- Enjoy rafting on the River Maipo.
- Paddle your way through the rapids on a 14km stretch of the river.
- Try the delicious Chilean asado.
- Explore Bariloche, the gateway to Argentina's Lake District.
- Go on a sightseeing tour on the wonderful Circuito Chico.
- Reach the base of Tronador hill, Bariloche's highest mountain.
- Explore Buenos Aires, also called 'the Paris of South America'.
- Go on a 40-minute catamaran ride on the Tigre Delta.
- Enjoy a fiery tango show with dinner.
- Explore both Argentinian & Brazilian sides of Iguazu Falls.
- See Devil’s Gorge, the highest of the 275 waterfalls that make Iguazu Falls.
- Take a walk on the scenic trails around the waterfall.
- Tour Buenos Aires from the comfort of an air conditioned coach.
- Visit all the city highlights.
- From the Casa Rosada to La Boca.
- Visit the Argentinean side of the park to get up close to the most amazing waterfalls in the world.
- Go to the Brazilian side of the park to get a privileged view of the falls.
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
|Jul 29||10+ seats left|
- Walk on ice over the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Learn about the geography of the place with our experienced bilingual guides.
- Join a boat ride to get views of the Glacier from a whole new perspective.
|Jul 26||10+ seats left|
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
- Experience one of Argentina's passions: Football guided by a local..
- Visit River Plate Stadium.
- Enjoy some free time to get souvenirs.
- Get to see one of the most important Penguin Colonies in the country.
- Be accompanied by professional bilingual guides.
- Tour the city most iconic neighborhoods by bus.
- Go on a boat ride to see the city from a new perspective.
- Make stops at Caminito and Plaza de Mayo to walk around.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results