- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Morocco in just three days as part of a small group
- See the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Volubilis
- Discover Fez during a sightseeing tour. Travel to the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Visit Cape Spartel & see the Pillars of Hercules
Along the way, you will visit the ruins of the Roman city of Volubilis and enjoy a walking tour of Moulay Idriss, which was founded in the eighth century by Moulay Idris Al Akbar. Spend a whole day exploring Fez. See its highlights and visit its souks and guilds where old-world craftsmanship still survives.
The final day of this trip involves traveling to Chefchaouen before making your way to Tangier via Cape Spartel. We will see you off at the city where the journey started.
Day 1: Tangier arrival & travel to Fez via Volubilis
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Fez
Day 3: Fez – Chefchaouen – Cape Spartel – Tangier & departure
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking local tour guides
- Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Airline tickets
- Morocco visa fees
- All lunch & drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and must be booked at an additional cost
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis short, introductory group tour to Morocco from Spain departs everyday from the port of Tangier. However, we will be forced to cancel this trip on days when ferries do not operate from Tarifa to Tangier due to bad weather conditions. Although two travelers can book this trip together, every departure requires a minimum of four travelers to be carried out. In case there are less than four travelers booked on a given start date, the departure will be cancelled and the amount refunded.