- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco, known for its medieval medina
- See the highlights of Tangier during a sightseeing tour
- Visit Chefchaouen, a city swathed in blue
- See the ramparts surrounding Meknes, the longest in the country
See the major highlights of Tangier and its surrounding areas on the second day of this trip. Explore Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco, a day later. Lose yourself in the shaded alleys of Chefchaouen and enjoy an orientation tour of Meknes on the fourth day. For those who are not aware, in addition to being the Ismaili capital of Morocco, Meknes is also home to the longest ramparts in the country, stretching 40 km.
Your journey comes to an end in Tangier, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tangier arrival
Day 2: Tangier sightseeing tour & transfer to Fes (380 Km)
Day 3: Fez sightseeing tour
Day 4: Fes – Meknes – Chefchaouen – Tangier (380 Km)
Day 5: Tangier departure
- Meals: 4 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin/double accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same (in case different category hotels are available)
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.