- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Enjoy the vibrant Tamarindo Beach; the most developed beach on the vibrant Nicoya Peninsula and one of Costa Rica's best-known surf spots. Tamarindo beach is also a wonderland of adventure and has the serenity of a tropical getaway. This is a destination for anyone that is travelling through Costa Rica, from newlyweds to families.
Day 1: Arrive Tamarindo
Day 2: Tamarindo
Day 3: Tamarindo – San JosÉ (250km – 4.5hrs)
Day 4: Departure San Jose (20km – 30 Min)
- 3 nights´ accommodation
- 3 Breakfast on day 2, 3, 4
- Transfer from Tamarindo to San Jose on shared basis
- Transfer to San Jose International Airport
- Tour Guide
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival transfer to Tamarindo
- Domestic or international flights
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tamarindo Beach & San José City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 71 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tamarindo Beach & San José City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tamarindo Beach & San José City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.