- Food tour
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 46
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of St Petersburg with a local guide
- Visit the State Hermitage Museum
- Walking tour of Novgorod with a local guide
- Driving tour of Moscow with a local guide
Come explore this awesome part of Europe on a tour of Russia and beyond - and get ready to discover some of the region's best-kept travel secrets! From St Petersburg to Moscow via some of the hottest destinations in Eastern Europe, we'll finish up in buzzing Berlin. Ready for this? Yeah, you are!
The one downer was the many very long drive days on the coach. It's inevitable since there's such long distances to cover but only maybe 10 or so days were "actual" days rather than 16.
The optional activities were mostly good for what we paid for them. The Russian folk dance was unexpectedly good (it was a new optional), we weren't given much information about it but most of us signed up anyway and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
Just a note that it is easier to not sign up to optional activities and then sign up later than if you change your mind later on because they can't refund you. So best to think carefully whether you want to do the activities.
Also, although the optionals are in Russia, we paid for them in Euros so make sure you budget accordingly. I'm not sure whether it works out more favourably in terms of costs but it's easier to pay in Euros as ATMs in St Petersburg seemed very hard to come by...
Since this was a sector trip, there was an obvious divide between the people who started from day 1 (the Red Star Special group) and this group. More could be done to bridge the gap between both groups. Overall, I wasn't too bothered by it but it would have been nice for more cohesion throughout the entire tour group.”
Day 1 : Tallinn, Estonia
Day 2 : Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 3 : St. Petersburg
Day 4 : St. Petersburg
Day 5 : St. Petersburg to Novgorod
Day 6 : Novgorod to Moscow
Day 7 : Moscow
Day 8 : Moscow
Day 9 : Moscow to Velikiye Luki
Day 10 : Velikiye Luki to Riga, Latvia
Day 11 : Riga
Day 12 : Riga to Vilnius, Lithuania
Day 13 : Vilnius to Warsaw, Poland
Day 14 : Warsaw
Day 15 : Warsaw to Berlin, Germany
Day 16 : Berlin
- -12 nights in hotel upgrades
- 3 nights in hostels
- 15 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 7 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Tickets to a Russian ballet: from €40-€80
-Guided tour of the Kremlin Armoury: from €25
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Russian Revelations tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Russian Revelations tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Russian Revelations tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Russian Revelations tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.