- Walking tour
- National parks
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Capital Cities Visit Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. Discover the 'Old Towns' of these Baltic States capitals
- Curonian Spit National Park Walk the sand dunes and pine forests of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gauja National Park Discover the ruins of medieval fortresses amongst the forest
- Lahemaa National Park Look for signs of beavers. Learn to 'bog walk'
This walking trip visits the three Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Discover their cultural heritage and explore their national parks. Walk along the Curonian Spit, search for ruins of medieval fortresses hidden in forests and walk across bogs. Capital Cities - Guided tours of Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius \ Old Towns\ on foot Curonian Spit National Park - Walk the spectacular vast sand dunes of this UNESCO World Heritage Site Bog Walking - Wear specialist bog shoes and learn about the unique ecosystem
Day 1 : Join trip in Tallinn
Day 2 : Lahemaa National Park, look for beavers and learn to bog walk
Day 3 : Travel to the medieval town of Cesis, walk to Guaja River
Day 4 : Walk in Gauja National Park, discover forts and castles
Day 5 : Explore the wetlands of Kemeri National Park
Day 6 : Walk through the dunes and pine forests of Curonian Spit
Day 7 : Walk around Lake Galve and Trakai Castle; travel to Vilnius
Day 8 : Trip ends in Vilnius
- Hotel Metropol (1 night)
- Viinistu Art Hotel (1 night)
- Kollona Cesis (1 night)
- Hanza Hotel (1 night)
- Jurate Hotel (2 nights)
- Panorama Hotel (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.