- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover three countries in twelve days
- Visit stunning national parks, castles and museums
- Explore the magnificent Trakai Castle
On this Baltic tour, we explore the highlights of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in under two weeks. The countryside, national parks and coastal areas of these countries are both varied and stunning, adding a touch of wilderness to the history and culture of the cities and towns that we visit as we journey from Tallinn to Vilnius. With street art, sculpture, incredible architecture and fascinating historical sites, this trip will undoubtedly satisfy your cultural hunger. However, the wild and open settings and picturesque landscapes will also feed your imagination.
Day 1: Start Tallinn.
Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your
Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided
tour around Tartu City.
Day 4: Tour of Cesis and Gauja National Park; transfer to Riga.
Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
Day 10: Visit Trakai Castle and transfer to Vilnius.
Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
Day 12: End Vilnius.
- 11 nights hotels all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Travel by bus and ferry
- Optional daywalks and city walking tours
- Group normally 7 to 20 plus leader, Min. age 16 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 188 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 29 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.