- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover three countries in twelve daysVisit stunning national parks, castles, and museumsExplore the magnificent Trakai Castle
On this Baltic tour, we explore the highlights of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in under two weeks. The countryside, national parks, and coastal areas of these countries are both varied and stunning, adding a touch of wilderness to the history and culture of the cities and towns that we visit as we journey from Tallinn to Vilnius. With street art, sculpture, incredible architecture, and fascinating historical sites, this trip will undoubtedly satisfy your cultural hunger. However, the wild and open settings and picturesque landscapes will also feed your imagination.
Day 1: Start Tallinn.
Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your
Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided
tour around Tartu City.
Day 4: Tour of Cesis and Gauja National Park; transfer to Riga.
Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
Day 10: Visit Trakai Castle and transfer to Vilnius.
Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
Day 12: End Vilnius.
- Travel by bus and ferryOptional day walks and city walking tours Group normally 7 to 20 plus leader, Min. age 16 yrs11 nights hotels ,All breakfastsAll accommodation All transport and listed activitiesTour leader throughout (if booking incl. flights)
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.