- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 15
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spanning three countries, this itinerary boasts a great diversity of history, culture and landscapes
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a fantastic place to explore on foot
- Cycle the famous Route 10, which cuts quite literally across the Baltic Sea, surrounded on both sides by water
- Park the bike and explore incredible coastal spots along the Baltic – notably Jurmala’s 33kilometre stretch of beautiful white sand beach
Diverse, richly historic and impossibly photogenic, the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania have few rivals when it comes to cycling in Europe. This region offers up one fairytale-like scene after the next. Discover a charming cultural tapestry – from the medieval spires of Tallinn and the funky bars of Riga to the Baroque-styled quirks of Vilnius. Throw in some sand dunes, bird-filled forests, glittering lakes and world-class beaches and you might just have the perfect cycling destination.
Jurmala & Riga
Curonian Spit National Park
- Hotel (8 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Bicycle (e-bike option available , subject to availability) , Support vehicle , Ferry
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
- As there are potholes and cobblestones in many European cities, it's recommended that you leave any wheelie bags or cases at home and bring a backpack instead.
- The areas visited on this trip can be very cold at night throughout the year, especially at the start and beginning of the season. Please bring appropriate clothing for adverse weather conditions, including base layers, hat, gloves, scarf, coat and anything else that you think may be applicable.
- As accommodation on this trip is multi-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together/apart.
- This trip is designed to give you a fair amount of free time so you can explore each destination at your own pace. We will, however, take you on regular orientation walks, so you'll be on your feet quite a lot. While this may be tiring for some, it’s the best way to get your head around a place and to set yourself up for further discoveries.
- This trip involves some long journeys by vehicle (sometimes up to 9 hours). Although this can be a bit tiresome, it's a great way to sit back, relax and take in the passing scenery.
- This trip involves a number of vehicle transfers and frequent loading of both luggage and bikes into the support van and trailer. To make this process as quick as possible travellers are expected to assist in loading their bags and bikes.
- To complete this trip it is also important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions